Doolittle’s Convenience Store located in the SUB building in the hallway between Centennial Theatre and the Gait, right beside the SRC offices. It is owned and operated by the SRC, and has been a staple at Bishop’s for many years, with all profits going back to the students.
Doolittle’s has everything you would expect in a convenience store.
- Snacks (both healthy and sweet!)
- Drinks (Largest drink selection on campus, from Coke products, to Coconut water!)
- Coffee (Organic & Free Trade!)
- Tea (We carry high end Teas)
- Beer (lowest price in town GUARANTEED!)
- Purple Clothing & Tailgate Gear (Original student driven designs, affordably priced)
- TransDev Limocar Bus Tickets (Tickets to Montreal by bus)
- Toiletries (all your residence essentials)
Monday 9 am - 9 pm
Tuesday 9 am - 9 pm
Wednesday 9 am - 9 pm
Thursday 9 am - 9 pm
Friday 12 pm - 5 pm