ARE YOU AMBITIOUS AND PASSIONATE ABOUT BISHOP'S?
RUN IN AN SRC ELECTION!
Every year, the Students’ Representative Council holds three election periods (one in the fall semester and two in the winter semester) to fill representative positions within the organization. This is an excellent opportunity for you to:
- Be the voice of Bishop's students on campus and beyond
- Acquire leadership experience
- Develop skills related to your program of study
- Effect change at the University
- Earn an income during your studies
If this opportunity interests you, take a look at the job descriptions below to find the position that best suits your skills and interests. If a nomination period is currently open, click on the "Run In An Election" button above to start planning your campaign.
- Vice President - Academic
- Vice President - Student Life
- First-Year Student Representative
- On-Campus Student Representative
- External Affairs Representative
- Equity Representative
- Environmental Sustainability Representative
- Health and Wellness Representative
- General Councillors (x5)
- Business Senator
- Social Science Senator
- Education Senator
- Humanities Senator
- Natural Sciences Senator